"When a woman stays at home and cooks with good judgment and understanding, peace and happiness result. She thus controls the family's health and destiny, also her husband's mood, disposition and feeling, and assures the futures of her children." - Jaques DeLangre

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let's Get Started!

Every mom, no matter how busy, wants to feed her family healthy meals! I think a huge portion of a mom's stress comes from wondering, "What should I make for dinner?" Not to mention lunch, breakfast, snacks, etc. We all intend on feeding our family delicious meals, prepared with love. Then life happens and we find ourselves fixing mac-n-cheese far too often.

The purpose of this blog is to help moms find happiness in the kitchen! That happy feeling comes in three areas: 1. Happiness knowing we are feeding our families REAL, NOURISHING foods. 2. Happiness that comes from having a plan each day for what we will eat. A plan equals no stress! 3. Happiness knowing we have used our grocery money wisely. No more wasted dollars because at 5 o'clock we still don't know what to fix so we order out.

Check in with me daily for tips and ideas in these three areas! I will save you time, money and stress! Here you will also find book recommendations, garden ideas, food storage plans, snack ideas and more! Let's get started!

4 comments:

  1. Yipee! What a great blog! Love it. I am going to write a post introducing your blog! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you were all excited when you saw that two people had commented...sorry it is just me. I didn't know if you had my blog address, it is http://all6ofus-hansenfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy howdy, can I learn a lot from you. :) I'm so glad you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited for your blog! Can't wait to get some great tips :)

    ReplyDelete