"When a woman stays at home and cooks with good judgment and understanding, peace and happiness result. She thus controls the family's health and destiny, also her husband's mood, disposition and feeling, and assures the futures of her children." - Jaques DeLangre

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This Is The Place!

Face Lift
I am so excited about the new look of my blog! What do you think?

Hello? Are You There?
It feels like forever since I last posted. I have to admit that I haven't felt very "happy in the kitchen" over the last few months! I'm working on a post to explain that. I think we all have our ups and downs and what we are able (or willing) to do changes all the time. I have still been cooking and learning, though, and I am happy to say my enthusiasm is returning! My goal is to post regularly!

Let's Get Together
The class idea is still in the works! I am putting together the first class called, "The Science of Soaking." We will learn all about WHY it is so important to properly prepare your food and HOW to do it! More details on dates and times soon to come.

"Followers"
I just have to say that I think the title "Followers" is SO odd in the blog world. Can we change it to "Onlookers," or "Observers," or "Slightly Interested In What You Have To Sayers?" I am amazed every day that there are 22 people who follow this blog! I think you all are the GREATEST!

3 comments:

  1. I agree Tara, in this day of fast food it is so hard to keep the enthusiasm in cooking away in the kitchen. I go through the ups and downs myself especially in the summer when it is hot and I do not feel like cooking as much. I would like to get to your level of prep even. I haven't got to the raw and soaking yet, I do try to refrain from the microwave so much. I do all my baking from scratch.....and I really do enjoy cooking. I like to make up things.. to bad my kids arent hip on all my creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new "follower" to your blog. I'm just venturing into the world of soaking and whole foods and I have gleaned much from your blog. Thanks for sharing your experience with those of use who are just starting on this path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look of the blog. Very colorful and it makes my tummy grumble looking at all those tasty veggies :) Glad you are posting more. I get very inspired by what you are doing. Will you be posting about the topics of your classes??? I hope, I hope. While I am not an official "follower", I do have you in my Google Reader list so I am still following you in that way. Just so ya know :)

    ReplyDelete